health benefits of indian head massage
- reduces & releases stress throughout the body; Indian head massage is particularly effective in addressing the effects of stress. The treatment can induce a feeling of euphoria and provide a sense of deep relaxation, well being and tranquility
- increases blood supply, nourishment & oxygen to hair follicles, thereby improving the texture & strength of hair and hair growth, as well as toning of scalp muscles
- frees knots of muscular tension and relaxes connective tissue & scalp muscles, providing relief from aches & pains
- helps relieve neck & shoulder stiffness, sinus congestion, eye strain, jaw-ache
- reduces and relieves tension headaches & migraines
- helps with insomnia, giving a more restful, refreshing sleep
- improves the circulatory, muscular and nervous systems
- revitalizes and re-balances energy flows throughout the body
- improves concentration, gives clarity of thought, increases alertness & relieves mental fatigue due to the increase of oxygen to the head & brain
- increases drainage of lymphatic system, helping eliminate accumulated toxins & waste products from tense, knotted muscles; strengthening the immune system
Head 2 Toe Combo ~ 2 full hours of
pampering with a savings of $25
~Gift certificates available ~
Give the gift of relaxation to someone you love ♥
Melinda is now at her new location in Johnson Chiropractic Clinic.
102-130 Sproule Rd off of Hwy 511, a hop, skip & a jump from Hwy 7 in Perth. Click the button below to book ahead.
She can accept payments in Visa, MasterCard,
American Express, Cash or Email transfer.